Mary’s Center opened a new site in the Fort Totten neighborhood of Washington DC in November 2016. The new center, is operating in partnership with Briya Public Charter School and Bridges Public Charter School, allowing Mary’s Center to help families in Ward 5 to build better futures and climb the economic ladder.
Mary’s Center has 12,000 square feet of renovated space.
In total, Mary’s Center has 34 rooms including:
- 10 for Medical
- 5 for Dental (with a total of 7 dental chairs)
- 7 for Behavioral Health
- 5 for Home Visiting
- 1 for Health Promotion
- 1 for the Nutritionist
- 1 for WIC
- 1 for Social Services
- 1 Conference Room
As of January 2017, Mary Center has already helped so many families in Ward 5 through its new location:
- Dental Encounters: 2,550
- Dental Patients (unduplicated): 1,627
- Medical Encounters: 1,762
- Medical Patients (unduplicated): 1,209
- Unduplicated Patients for both service lines: 2,566
When the new site is fully operational, they will serve approximately 15,000 patients a year.